Back to School Math Centers for First Grade
This set includes 10 different center activities that are hands on and super fun. Print, cut, laminate and go!
Now includes a full black and white copy for those that need to conserve ink! These centers are themed with picnic, ice cream and candy!
The centers are designed to build and review math and number skills.
Download the Preview to see what all is included
Each center includes:
“I can statements” for each activity
Response sheets for accountability
Skills covered in this set:
- • Number Recognition Practice
- • Addition Practice
- • Subtraction Practice
- • Ways to represent a number
- • Count on, Back and What comes before and after
- • Number Bonds
- • Spin and Compare Numbers
- • More or less than 10, 15, 20
- • Addition Sentence Practice Candy Theme
- • I Can Eat lunch
- • Missing Numbers
- • Telling Time Clip Cards
- • 2d and 3d Shape Clip Cards