Back to school kindergarten math centers
Are you looking for some morning work tubs for August for your kindergarten students? August Math Centers are so much fun your students will think they are just playing! Print, cut, laminate and go!
These centers are themed with back to school supplies and basic shapes. Very easy to incorporate and teach your Kinders how to use centers! Now includes a full black and white copy for those that need to conserve ink!
Download the PREVIEW to see what is included.
Each center includes:
“I can statements” for each activity
Response sheets for accountability
- Skills covered in this set:
- Line Tracing for Fine Motor Practice
- Basic shapes (circle, rectangle, triangle, diamond, square, heart, crescent, and star
- Count and write numbers to 5
- Pattern with Beads Practice Center
- Count and color the number that matches
- Sort numbers to 5
- Pick a card and represent it on a 5 frame
- Match numbers and tally marks
- Match numbers and die
- Spin Spin Go 4 in a row & Race to the top (partner games)