September apple themed Math Centers Fun. Hands on activities that your students will love!
Are you looking for some morning work tubs for September for your kindergarten students? These kindergarten math centers are so much fun your students will think they are just playing! Print, cut, laminate and go!
These centers are themed with apple, apples and more apples! Very easy to incorporate and teach your Kinders how to use centers! Now includes a full black and white copy for those that need to conserve ink!
Download the PREVIEW to see what is included.
Each center includes:
“I can statements” for each activity
Response sheets for accountability
Skills covered in this set:
- Tracing numbers to 10
- Making Patterns
- Addition to 5
- Missing numbers
- Comparing numbers (greater than, less than or equal to 5)
- Show 4 ways to represent a number
- Pick a card and show how many by putting apples on the tree (use doh, counters or erasers)
- 3 different 10 frame activities
- Count and Clip
- Spin Spin Go 4 in a row & Race to the top (partner games)